RTD-03.2 thermal sensor
Overall view of the RTD-03.2 thermal sensor (without enclosure)
Overall view of the RTD-03.2-INDR thermal sensor (indoor)
The enclosure of the indoor variant has additional openings on the front cover.
Overall view of the RTD-03.2-OUTDR thermal sensor (outdoor)
The enclosure of the outdoor variant has no additional openings.
The RTD-03.2 thermal sensor is intended to measure ambient temperature and is designed specifically for CCU controllers.
Key features and specifications
- Measurement range: -40…+125°C
- Measurement error: ±2°С
- Measurement error after calibration: ±0.5°С
- Ability to calibrate with CCU controller
- Connects directly to CCU controller inputs
- Multiple sensors can be connected to the CCU controller simultaneously
- Three options: without enclosure, indoor, outdoor
- Supported by CCU825 controllers